This guide requires that you have a Rockset account and have the Rockset JDBC driver jar. For instructions on building the Rockset JDBC jar, refer here. The jdbc driver jar is also available on Maven:
<dependency> <groupId>com.rockset</groupId> <artifactId>rockset-java</artifactId> <version>0.5.9</version> </dependency>
This tutorial describes how to setup DataGrip and configure it for use with Rockset.
DataGrip is a multi-engine database environment which provides efficient schema navigation and query execution.
- In DataGrip, click on File > Data Sources. Click on the plus symbol (+) and then select Driver:
- Change the driver name to
Rocksetand configure the driver as follows:
- Under driver files, add the Rockset JDBC driver jar.
- Once the driver file is selected, choose
com.rockset.jdbc.RocksetDriveras the class name.
defaultURL template as
- Click on the plus symbol (+) and choose the new
apikeyas User and your Rockset ApiKey as the password.
- Right click on the DB connection and choose
Synchronizeto load all data for autocomplete.
- Explore the schema of all Rockset collections present in your workspace:
- Run SQL statements using the editor and view the results: