This page describes how to set up DataGrip and configure it for use with Rockset.
The steps below require that you have a Rockset account and have the Rockset Java SDK jar. For instructions on building the jar, refer here. You can also download the jar (rockset-java-\$version.jar) from Maven.
DataGrip is a multi-engine database environment which provides efficient schema navigation and query execution.
- Create an API Key using the Rockset Console under Manage > API Keys.
- In DataGrip, click on File > Data Sources. Click on the plus symbol (+) and then select Driver:
- Change the driver name to
Rocksetand configure the driver as follows:
- Under driver files, add the Rockset JDBC driver jar.
- Once the driver file is selected, choose
com.rockset.jdbc.RocksetDriveras the class name.
defaultURL template as
- Click on the plus symbol (+) and choose the new
apikeyas User and your Rockset API key as the password.
- Right click on the DB connection and choose
Synchronizeto load all data for autocomplete.
Explore the schema of all Rockset collections present in your workspace:
Run SQL statements using the editor and view the results: