Explo offers a user-friendly interface for building interactive dashboards and data applications. Leverage Explo Dashboards to integrate analytics directly into your web portal or application and take advantage of the Explo Report Builder to provide self-service reporting tools to your customers.
- Get credentials from Rockset. Create and save a new API Key by navigating to the 'API Keys' tab in the Rockset console.
- Establish a connection from Rockset to Explo. In the Explo dashboard, go to the 'Data' tab and choose 'Connect Data Source'. Choose 'Rockset' as your database, fill in your Rockset credentials and establish the connection.
- Create a new dashboard in Explo. Navigate to the 'Dashboards' tab in Explo and click 'Create Dashboard'.
- Write SQL to access data in Rockset. In the dashboard, start writing SQL to access your Rockset collections. Click 'Save and Run' to see a sample of your data.
- Visualize your data with charts in Explo. Under 'Charts', select the chart style. Select the dataset, define the x- and y-axis, and watch as you generate visuals in Explo from your Rockset data.
- Embed the dashboard in your application. In Explo, select 'Embed' and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Updated 1 day ago